Situated a short drive away from the centre of Ibiza town, Marina and Talamanca beach in the acquired location of ‘Jesus’ a finca dated back to the year 1890 has been tastefully designed with great attention to detail, the house was renovated in 2016.
The owners have applied for the tourist licence at the begining of 2019 and have paid all necessary fees in order to rent the property out to max 10 persons making this a great investment opportunity.
Access to the pool and guest accommodation on the ground level is suitable for disabled persons.
The distribution of this property is as follows:
1. 2-storey main house with:
- Ground floor distribution: Through the covered entrance into the fabulous natural bright living room with dining room there are Sabina wooden ceilings, a cosy fireplace and there are sliding glass doors which overlook the lush green landscape. There is an outdoor dining area suitable for summer dining and shade for sunny days. There is an independent fully fitted kitchen with all mod cons. 2 bedrooms with en-suite a room that could be used for a nursery or spacious wardrobe.
- Upper level: A grand master suite with an adjoining dressing room and there is access to a super terrace south-oriented with fabulous views to the old town Dalt Vila. Also, there is an extra lovely bright room which is currently being used as an office.
2. Guest accommodation: This is Independent of the main house, it is located on the beautifully designed and large pool terrace. It consists of: a) Guest apartment with living-/dining room, open kitchen and bedroom with en-suite bath, as well as b) guest studio with combined living and sleeping room, kitchen and bathroom with shower.
Through the flower-decorated covered terrace there is a very impressive view to the pool it makes fantastic accommodation for your guests.
3. The spacious pool terrace is beautifully laid out with brick BBQ, large dining table and cosy gazebo, there is an outdoor shower and a 10x5m pool.
4. Also located outdoors situated right next to the swimming pool: full bathroom, laundry room and storage room.
5. Covered carport for 3 cars.
There is a lush botanical garden which compliments this charming finca and perfect for the plant lover with green fingers. A very pretty garden well maintained and loved. There is also a vegetation patch and some fruit trees in the corner.
What makes this finca authentic is the extra solid thick exterior walls which keep the property warm in winter and cool in the summer. There is an original stone oven and the best building materials have been used throughout, boasting the finest Sabina wooden ceilings.
Everything about this property from its stylish design the property layout, the location & the rental licence that has been applied for makes this finca a great opportunity for investors or private buyers. The house has a tourist license