Ibicencan house mixing avant-garde and traditional details in total harmony, located on a small hill with breathtaking views from its beautiful gardens and pool area.
Villa is located in a very quiet area, in the heart of the village of San José, on a small hill with views accross the valley. Within walking distance to access restaurants, coffee shops, taxis, supermarkets, chemist etc.
A great house for families with young children thanks to its amazing playground area, fully fenced making it a safe place for the little ones, giving you peace of mind allowing you to enjoy your holiday.
Dining room with dining table for 8 people.
– Comfortable living room with sofa, Satellite TV, DVD and CD player with bluetooth.
– Fully equipped kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, Dolce Gusto coffee machine, juicer, mixer.
– 1 large master bedroom with 180 x 200 double bed with air conditioning and en suite fully equipped bathroom with basin, WC, bidet, jet shower, hair dryer and amenities.
– 1 double bedroom with two single beds 90 x 1,90 with air conditioning.
– 1 double bedroom with two single beds 90 x 200, these can also be joined converting into one double bed making a 180 x 200 bed with air conditioning.
– 1 complete bathroom with double basin, bath tub with shower, WC, bidet, hair dryer and amenities.
– Free high speed internet connection ADSL WiFi
– Safe box
– Pool area with sun loungers, umbrella and chill-out.
– Swimming pool (5 m x 10m and 1,90m deep)
– Spacious car port for 2 cars. Total parking area capacity: 6 cars.
– Laundry room with washing machine, iron and ironing board.
– Outdoor shower room, WC and basin.
– Outdoor covered dining area with coal BBQ wooden table and seating area.
– Chill out with large sofa with cushions, puffs and side tables.
– Outdoor solar shower.
– Children’s playground with swings, slide and elastic bed along side a bird house, turtle and chickens.
– Fully fenced with automatic gate.
– Totally private and exclusive space, with 2.000m2 of terraces and Mediterranean gardens.